Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Intimacy

This week we talked about sexual intimacy in marriage...which was pretty awkward! The thing that I took away from this week that I want to share with everyone is the education on this topic that we provide our children. We talked about where most people in the class had learned about sex and a lot of them did not learn in their homes, they learned from tv or their peers at school. We talked about what we thought was the best way to teach our children. We also made a little list where we wrote down different ages and then wrote what we thought they should know about sexual intimacy. This made me think a lot about what I want to teach my children and how I want to teach them. I think it is good for Jordan and I to start talking now about what we want to teach our children in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment