Monday, November 28, 2011

Parenting

So to be honest I only went to class once this week. I was really sick on Wednesday and stayed home and on Friday I had a lot on my mind and I really didn't want to be around a bunch of people at school (I know it sounds like a lame excuse but I just was not feeling it on Friday). This week was about parenting. I have a lot of mixed feelings about being a parent. I go to a school and church where I feel like everyone is telling me that I should have a baby now that I am married, and that we shouldn't wait because of finances or other stuff. On the other hand I feel like we just got married and are still adjusting to that and I don't really feel ready to be a parent at all. I am so scared to be responsible for someone else and guiding them to make good decisions and teaching them everything they need to know. I don't know how my parents do it! Scary! Anyways I was talking to Jordan about all my conflicting feelings and he said the best thing ever! (He is really the best ever! I love him more everyday! Ok mushiness is over) Basically Jordan told me that it does not matter what other people say, we can decide when we will start having children and that is a decision that we will make between just the two of us and our Heavenly Father and that's all that matters. What a relief! I hope that my kids will be like these kids and will know the true meaning of Christmas! Enjoy the cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment